12:38:19 | 18/10/2009
HSBC, BNP Paribas and Calyon banks will co-provide a syndicated loan of US$145.7 million to finance the construction of a polypropylene plant in the central province of Quang Nam.
The loan agreement between the banks and the Viet Nam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) was signed yesterday
In the long term trend , after the strong price increases in early 2009 to the end of the year just happened VnIndex trend adjustment , this adjustment was over 430 point milestone at a rate corresponding to 50 % Fibonacci Retracement .
But since early in 2010 so far back VnIndex index varies
10:52:19 | 30/07/2010
- VN-Index trends and investment strategy performance
- VN-Index fluctuated in amplitude from 495-500 points
- VN-Index exceeds 507 mid-week milestone
- VN-Index is accumulated , the next big wave catch
- My first week exceeded 507 Index will jump to 515 markers on 21 / 7
- VN-Index is moving toward higher levels , reducing the opportunities
Vietnam's stock market from the beginning of the year down about 5 % , a disappointing growth . Investors as long-term investment school , most do not get profit with their savings . Meanwhile, a wealth of stock prices can not be explained on the most basic elements .
The Securities have been
11:19:00 | 30/07/2010
Although the base rate is not much sense in practice but retains interest rate decisions of the central bank has recently driven the market down . Interest rates were still high and lending , the credit growth slow to make the same money as the stock market on lack of fire .
previous market still
11:00:29 | 30/07/2010
Financial reporting in 2010 the first 6 months of banks showed profits of banks at relatively high levels . Common feature of these reports is the profits from credit operations increased sharply over the same period last year and remains high proportion of the total profits of the banks.
11:32:10 | 30/07/2010
Export seven months of the year reached 38.27 billion U.S. dollars, up 17.5 % over the same period in 2009 , of which export turnover reached U.S. $ 5.8 billion in July , up 20.7 % over the same period .
Agriculture 2.6 billion trade surplus in 7 months
According to the Ministry of Agriculture
11:37:36 | 30/07/2010
To stimulate the regional economy Eurozone , the last time the European Central Bank has pumped so much money into the economy in the form of the loan banks , which requires property collateral are also easing . However , recently , this bank has vowed to tighten regulations on property accepted as
11:45:50 | 30/07/2010
- Worries are stimulating people to invest in gold ?
- Disagreements of economists about the U.S. economic stimulus package
- The intervention of the U.S. government actually helped prevent recession 2 times
- Forex Market News on 27/07/2010
- Economic growth of India is not fast enough
- Gold will continue to increase in coming years ?